Declaration on the duty to provide information
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, DSGVO). Definitions of the terms used (e.g. "personal data" or "processing") can be found in Art. 4 DSGVO.
In this data protection declaration we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a. Access data/Logfiles
When you visit our website http://www.claussen-putz.de and each time you download a file from our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information about this process to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored and processed by the website operator in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved page/file as well as the amount of data transferred,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data collected will only be used for statistical purposes and to improve or ensure the use of the website. These data will not be used for any other purpose or otherwise passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f (legitimate interest) of the DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection.
When individual pages of our website are visited, so-called temporary cookies are used to facilitate navigation. These are small text files that are stored on your device using the browser of your device. They're not doing any damage. These session cookies do not contain any personal data and expire at the end of the session. Techniques such as Java applets or Active-X controls, which make it possible to trace the access behavior of users, are not used.
c. 1&1 WebAnalytics[DF1]
Our website uses 1&1 WebAnalytics, a web analysis service of 1&1 Internet SE, Elgendorfer Straße 57, 56410 Montabaur. ("1&1"). 1&1 evaluates the user behaviour on our website via its 1&1-WebAnalytics service and logs the usage data mentioned under 1a. above. According to 1&1, cookies are not used. The information about your use of our websites is usually transmitted to a server of 1&1 and stored there anonymously for a maximum of nine weeks. 1&1-WebAnalytics anonymizes your IP address and browser identification for this purpose and only processes it in abridged form in order to exclude any reference to you personally.
1&1 creates anonymous reports on website activity using the usage data collected. These data are collected and processed on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1) a (consent) and/or Art 6 (1) f (legitimate interest) of the DSGVO. Our legitimate interest in terms of the DSGVO is the statistical analysis of user behavior to optimize and improve our offer and our website.
For more information on how 1&1-WebAnalytics works, see
d. Google Maps
Our website uses the product Google Maps from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to display a site plan. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the automatically collected data by Google Inc, its representatives and third parties.
2. Passing on of personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b DSGVO for the handling of employment and/or contractual relationships with you.
3. Rights of the persons concerned
As aggrieved party, i.e. as the person whose personal data is collected, you have certain rights pursuant to Art. 7, 15-21 DSGVO. This includes the following rights in particular:
- the right to request informationabout your personal data processed by us. We hope that we support this requirement by means of this data protection declaration.
- the right to demand the deletionof your personal data stored with us, as far as the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the right to revoke your consent to us at any time or to objectto the processing of your personal data at any time if your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, and
- the right to complainto a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company's headquarters.
4. Contact details
You can reach us under the following contact details:
Claussen+Putz film production GmbH
80331 München (Germany)
Phone: +49 (0) 89 23 11 11 01-0
5. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018. Since it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration due to new technologies and the further development of our website and our offers or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, we recommend that you read the data protection declaration again at regular intervals. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.claussen-putz.de/en/data-privacy.html.
Updated: May 2018